04 August 2008

Making progress


I decided to get started on my bag for Linda's Bag/Bucket swap and have made some good progress so far. A little more stitching and i will be ready to put it all together. Here is a bit of a peek at how things are going. I know it doesn't reveal a lot but you can get an idea of colours etc.



It's just as well i am on track with this swap as i have signed up for a couple of others that are happening soon too. The first is the Stitchers Angel swap organised by Helen at Hugs & Kisses and the second is Chookyblue's SSCS 2008. Hmmm.... wonder what i can come up with for swap partners there ?

On the giveaway front :- Maree over at Farmyard Crafts is having a 50th post giveaway until the 10th of August. So head on over and say G'day.

Last week i was trying my best to be a good "Holly Homemaker" and as a result the house isn't looking too bad and the mountain of washing i usually have to face is down to a mole hill. So today, i can happily do some stitching without feeling the big guilt. "Sigh"

And now it's time to stitch.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nic... you've inspired me to go do some housework!! I love the sneak peeks... gorgeous colours!

Leanne said...

Love the sneak peek.... if you have finished your house work feel free to visit me.

Unknown said...

Lovely sneak peeks, housework, isn't it never ending?

Unknown said...

I am sure your lucky swap recipient will love what you are making. Gotta love sneaky peeks!! Jo x

Lynda said...

Looking Good!!!

Anonymous said...

It will be gorgeous, the colours are lovely!

rachelmp said...

Hi Nic. I've signed up for those too! I need to make a bright bag for Linda's swap and I am struggling! Yours looks very cute.