24 July 2008

Tutorial fan through and through !


I love the way blogger share their knowledge and create fantastic tutorials. You really could learn something new everyday.

Last Sunday Linda (All Stitched Up) let us all know that Lisa at A spoonful of Sugar had created a tutorial of her cute covered tape measure. So of course i went straight over and had a look.

Today i made one too, its no way as awesome as Lisa's but I'm still pretty happy with the results. I made mine to match the thread catcher and bucket (both made from blog tutorials) i had made recently for secret gifts.

I wonder if it's all still a secret???????

Thanks Lisa for your great tutorial !

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute indeed, it's a good tutorial, isn't it? How long did it take you to make?

rachelmp said...

Very cute Nic!

Anonymous said...

It looks wonderful Nic.
I'm the "tutorial Queen" of collecting them not creating them.
I have a whole folder on my computer just for my tutorials. This of course has been added to it.

Unknown said...

Very nice. Thanks for sharing the link, I'm sure this will come in handy!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Hi Nic, I love your tape measure cover, especially the embroidery on it! I love how it matches in with your other sewing accessories.

Cathy said...

Your tape measure cover is awesome!! Have just printed off this tutorial to add to my list of things to do!! Thanks for the link!! Cathyxx

Pasadena Home Builders said...

Very creative posst