02 July 2008

This too will pass !

I had such lovely plans for June. It really was going to be a fun blogging month.

  • We had the Cyber-stitching with Mrs Martin.
  • Pin cushion swapping with Linda.
  • And my birthday !
But even the best laid plans don't always eventuate.
One of my darling sons exhausted our internet connection to such a degree that blogging was pointless. Pages and pics were taking far too long for my pitiful lack of patience to take.
Really, I'm surprised I've made it this far !!
Next post things should be back to normal. Then i will be able to give a sneak peek of my pincushion before i send it off to its new home across the sea.

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Welcome back Nic...was wondering where you were....!

Leanne said...

Oh slow internet is like a slow death. I had a taste of it last month.

Unknown said...

Glad you will be back in full swing soon. Jo x