11 June 2008

Creative Bloggers

Last week i stumbled on this book at the local bookshop and couldn't resist. I had seen it popping up here and there in crafty blogs, so really it was only a matter of time. However, what i didn't realise was who all the contributors were ------ they're BLOGGERS !

This is my new favourite book that i cart around with me from room to room. A habit i have had for a while now............ any new publication, be it magazine or book .............. I have to have it close by so that i can keep looking at it, fondle its lovely pages and dream about what i will make.

I have almost finished all my homework for Butterfly Garden, just another 100 or so French knots to go and a raw edged butterfly. Honestly 24 hours should be ample time to get it done, well it would be if i wasn't procrastinating over the raw edge appliqué. If i tackle my fear and get it done today i will be sure to post a pic.

5 comments:

rachelmp said...

Good luck Nic... I have to get my paws on that book too

Unknown said...

You go girl...you can do it!! It is scary facing your fears...you sound like me. I hate messing things up! Jo x

Leanne said...

I will be waiting to see what you have made from that lovely book. Just go for the raw edge appliqué it is really easy.

Bernadette said...

Thank you for the risotto recipe its on my must do list. I hope you found that the raw edge applique wasn't as bad as you thought, it's really easy. Your blocks look lovely.

Robyn said...

That is a great book -so far my 6yr old made the cat (with help) and I have little neat piles of fabric auditioning for the patterns.........