05 May 2008

It all makes sense


I now understand why i am having trouble focusing on the project at hand ...... i can never find anything !!!



Once upon a time, in a country far, far away i had a lovely little sewing room, it was white and boring but it was all mine. I could organise my goodies and easily locate that necessary piece of fabric or button or thread or anything i needed to use. However since getting back to Australia chaos has followed and it doesn't look like departing any time soon. The photos do show my crafty supplies looking somewhat organised but this is spread over four rooms and doesn't include the pile of books and mags under the bed.
One of these days the Granny Flat will morph into a wonderful studio but I've decided to stop holding my breath ..... it's just giving me a headache.

This mess was brought to you by me and inspired by the likewise dilemma of Robyn at Happystitches.

Nic
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Leanne said...

Hi Nic if you are looking for a monkee pattern you will find one here http://monkeemaker.blogspot.com it is the one I used it is the Sirdir one. Hope this helps it was very quick to make.

Lynda said...

Oh Boy, can I relate!! But at least you are closer than I to having that studio!! The new blog layout looks good by the way, very nifty!!

Roxane said...

It' the same mess at home, I always lose something !!!
To morrow, no rather after to morrow it'll be better !!!!

rachelmp said...

hahaha - mine is all stashed in the laundry and on the dining table as a work in progress.... I'll need to wait until the kids leave home!

Robyn said...

Hey I just found you - glad at least one person is willing to admit to a mess! Off to read your blog now............