31 January 2009

Quiet times

I don't know what happened to January but it's almost over! I vaguely remember New Years Eve, Australia Day and shopping for school supplies but the rest is just a blur.

It's hard to believe that in less then 2 days the new school year starts here in Melbourne and it's not just the kids going back to school. I'm starting an Aged Care course, which will hopefully lead to gainful employment come June or July. Its been a long time since i have been the student, so please, wish me luck.

Jo Jo is having a giveaway for her 100th post giveaway, so to qualify for entry i have a few pics of some sewing related things i can't do without ( Am i in time Jo Jo ?? )

A space of my own to be messy and creative.

A stash of favourite fabrics.

A my favourite books on hand.

I just wish there was more time in each day so i could sit and sew to my hearts content.

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

January has flown by .....the kids went back to school last week here in SA....the holidays just disappeared....Australia Day has come and gone....and it won't be long before winter is here...oh I can only hope! Good luck with the studies...you will be a busy girl!!

word verification: defog....something I do to my brain every morning!

Stina Blomgren said...

I say the same... dont ever think a January have gone so fast... and we do have winter...with a lot of boring cold days!!! :o)
I wish that you can stitch a little now and then!! Good luck with everything!!

Leanne said...

I'm with you January has flown....I really notice it when I do the end of the month reports they only seem to be about a week apart. Good luck with the studies I'm sure you will be fine.