14 January 2009

I Feel Loved

Today i received my Pay It Forward gift from Granny Loz and i feel very spoilt ( and well fed ).

Lorraine sent me some very yummy dried fruit from Angus Park, the wonderful local dried fruit company in Angaston and a very cute little tin featuring cherries.


And as the PIF gift itself, a gorgeous little wallhanging with beautiful neat little stitches and an awesome mesh pouch.

To make this a green present, Lorraine even sent all these goodies wrapping in a calico bag, also from Angus Park.
Thank you Loz , for your lovely generous gift. It has really made my week.

Now it is my turn to ask 3 people if they would like to receive a gift from me some time in the next 6 months . All you have to do in return is promise to send a handmade gift on to another 3 people as per the concept of the movie "Pay It Forward".
If you would like join in please leave me a comment and let me know. First in (and second and third), best dressed.

9 comments:

Lorraine said...

glad you like the gift! I enjoyed doing the PIF - hope you have fun with it as well.....enjoy the Angas Park goodies!!

crafty diane said...

I would like to do this pay it forward. I have never done this before. Please tell me exactly what I need to do.
Have a Blessed Day,
Diane

Stina Blomgren said...

Oh... Lovely package from Lorraine...
so much goodness!! :o)

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for dropping by. Another woman in the '4 children club!'
I've been having a lovely look around. Your pincushion looks so cool and I think I'll try that tutorial. (Who knows what shape mine will turn out like?) I'm already making the tumbling dice quilt from that blog, though I've run into trouble with the triangles on the sides of each dice. She doesn't say how big to make them and of course I can't work it out, so I'm off to Amitie today to see if they can enlighten me.
I won't put my hand up for the PIF. Once work starts and those year 12s start submitting essays that'll be it for extra craft time!

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Nic! What a lovely parcel you received from Lorraine!! It's always great to get gifties when it's not Christmas or our birthday!! I love the concept of Pay It Forward, but had better not commit myself to anything more - being kept hopping with May Britt's and my challenge! Tee! Hee! Hee! Happy Stitching and Bear Hugs! KRIS

Leanne said...

What a lovely gift from Loz and yummy Angus pack fruits. I wouldn't join the PIF either tooooo much to do to little time I'm afraid but they are fun.

Anonymous said...

I love her work and you are one lucky recipient!

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

hi,

have you got your 3 PIF participants as I would love to join this - looks like so much fun!!

let me know,

Shiree

Thimbleanna said...

Wow, what a great PIF! All that embroidery! And, I love that little heart block too -- even though I suspect that's just for camoflague!