29 October 2008

Duckie update and more

As i had anticipated yesterday the duck family have moved on. Fortunately they left via the creek, a perilous venture, but safer then any other alternatives. At least now i can concentrate on more then just their antics and well being.

I have finally completed my Stitchers Angel gifts. Wow, with a whole 2 days to get them in the post - at least thats how much time i think i have ! They will soon be off on a long trip overseas.

All i need now are some Aussie treats to send with them. I hope my swap partner likes chocolate!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for these great posts & photo's of the duck family, I have really enjoyed them. Your stitches angel gift is just lovely - wish it was me.

Lise in Norway said...

Your swap partner have to love these Stictching projet you have made. Hope it will be me :-)

Sweet P said...

Wonderful Stitcher's Angel projects! Your Angel will love them.

Thanks for sharing the ducks. I hope they stay safe.

Christine said...

Lovely stitching. Your swap partner is very lucky.

Roseanne said...

your swop partner should be happy with those presents .If not she can send them my way .Because I just love them.

monique said...

Dear Nicole,

I just came home from work and what a huge surprise!!!!!!!!!There was a package for me from far away.
When I opened it all I could say was wow and then a long silence as I looked at all the gorgious things you made for me. I absolutely LOVE them!!!!!!!!!
You have done such a wonderful jo, they're all GORGIOUS!
I can't thank you enough.
It's now too dark to make photo's and tomorrow I also have to work all day, but will make photo's on Sunday and place then on my blog.
Again, thank you very, very much!
Have a lovely weekend.
Monique.