08 February 2008

Thank you All


It is lovely to have such a friendly greeting. Thank you for all the encouraging words. It makes me want to do well , so that your messages are not in vain.

I had a fairly productive day (although it probably wouldn't rate in such a way with my dear hubby). I had a lovely time visiting my good friend Lynda , dividing up some fabric we each bought from Lily Patches in Boronia this week, for which i have a few ideas already.

As an extra highlight i finished my 2nd last block for the Joy of Life quilt by Rosalie. I can actually see myself finishing this quilt, which will make such a pleasant change from my usual habit of simply adding to my UFO pile! I had hoped to have all my blocks finished before i started on Leanne's Butterfly Garden next Thursday.....hmmm......my chances are getting slim. I hope hubby doesn't except me to do lots of gardening this weekend !!

BFN Nic

5 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

love this block.........good luck with your projects.......have fun doing the butterfly garden.......

Lynda said...

Good job!! Glad you had a productive day after you left here!!

Lynette Anderson said...

Welcome to the world of blog. I love Rosie's quilt and your stitching is so neat.

Anonymous said...

wow! your quilt looks gorgeous! lovely to see it! Rosalie xx

Christine said...

Beautiful. I love Rosie's designs too.