06 February 2008

Happy Camper

I am feeling very lucky indeed. Today i received a call from Sandra of Foothills Fabric & Threads to tell me i had won a prize in the Fabric Frolic. I can't remember the last time i won a prize. It's very exciting. Although i am also very thrilled to have been selected by Melly & me ( Mel and Rosie) in their 2nd round prize comp for the Dolcetto bag i made. Although, the actual prize went to an inspiring 14 year old lad i feel honored none the less. The pic above is of the lovely goodies i was given as a F.F. prize. Thank you to all the shop owners and their sponsors. I am already looking forward to next years frolic.
Hugs Nic

6 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Nic. Welcome to blogland. I'm fairly new to this too but loving every moment. Love the picture of Bodhi on the fabric. I have a quilting kitty called Oliver and and a sweet old doggie named Molly. Both are ginger so lots of golden hairs on everything! Your prize pack looks very nice. It will keep you busy for a while. Bye for now. Happy stitching. Christine

Lynda said...

Yummy, so it looks like the ones from Rosie are the same. And we both have a Hatched & Patched and Willow Valley but you have a Viv's Creation is it?? We are sooooo lucky!!! I will call tomorrow when I am on my way home! Still coming??

Lynda

Lynda said...

I forgot to say I like the new look, your stitching in the top corner I suspect. Though, I did like the spots.

Lynda

Gail said...

How exciting.....congrats....you are going to be very busy now!!!

Anita said...

welcome to the world of blog!!
Great prize pack you won!!

rachelmp said...

Hi Nic

Nice to see you blogging too! And back in Aus. That 14 year old was my son too - Ayden, how funny is that. I'll have to link your blog and keep in touch. Rachel