08 February 2009

A finish, a partial finish and a draw.

Thank you to everyone who wished me well for a second year of blogging. That first year went by pretty fast and despite having a low posting record ( watch out, I'm planning on getting more chatty) i might actually make it to my 100th post this year.

This week went well..... school started without a hitch, my course started without a hitch and i added the border to my Butterfly Garden quilt.

Ok, down to the nitty gritty.

For my anniversary giveaway i made a special little prize that i hope will be liked. She is Mabel Monkey designed by Prairie Mouse from the book Softies - 22 friends for you to sew, knit and crochet and has her own supply of bananas.

Thanks to the random number generator the winner of my little friend is
.
.
.
.
Sheryl.

Blogger Sheryl said...

Congratulations on your first years' anniversary in blogland!
I guess your children will be looking forward to school my kids won't admit to it but they always did....
Good luck with your new studies.
Can't wait to see pics of the Butterfly Garden quilt

February 1, 2009 8:05 PM

Please send me your details Sheryl and i will send you your little gift.

I hope everyone stays safe.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Nic your butterfly garden is beautiful. You must be so happy to have it to this stage. congrats to Sheryl.

Stina Blomgren said...

Congratulations to you Sheryl..:o)
And nic ...I love your Butterfly Garden!! Well done!! :o)

Lorraine said...

Your butterfly garden quilt is fabulous...mine is still in pattern form tucked away ready for when I have a little more time....too many projects - too little time..LOL

Anonymous said...

Nic, your quilt is beautiful!! You should be so proud!! The monkey is gorgeous too!!! Bananas?!? They are just about my favourite lolly!!!! Congrats you your first year of blogging!

Joy said...

Gorgeous quilt ... the pastels are so pretty!!!
Congrats to Sheryl for winning that adorable monkey too :o).
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Unknown said...

Your Quilt is Beautiful...Cute Monkey..Congrats to Sheryl...
cheers

Sherri said...

Your Butterfly Garden quilt is gorgeous!

rachelmp said...

Your quilt looks just beautiful and lucky Sheryl to win your very cute monkey. I hope you are staying very safe at your place xx

Sheryl said...

Thank you Nic I can't wait to welcome Mabel into my home, I think she will be very comfortable.
Your butterfly quilt is gorgeous, I have been trying hard not to buy this pattern but I think I will have to weaken... it is lovely..

Anonymous said...

WOW! Nic, love the quilt. Looks fantastic. And your giveaway is so quilt. Looooovvvvvveeeee banana lollies.

Nicky said...

Your BG looks stunning. Congratulations on an almost finish!
Nicky