28 September 2008

Tagged and released.

I have been tagged by Julie at Simple Stitches , and while i am not going to tag anyone else ( because i am shy and retiring) i thought i might try and come up with 7 random things about me.

1. I had a tattoo and have had serious thoughts about getting another.
2. I am the youngest of 5 girls.
3. I hate trifle.
4. On the weekend i am off to the MotoGP on the back of hubbys motorbike.
5. I am a softie for frogs.
6. I really, really like Turkish Delight
and
7. I am very much a morning person.

Not very exciting, but as i said i am shy and retiring.

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Tattoo?? mmmm I THINK I remember the story, it is gone now, right??

Anonymous said...

Hi Nic, Just stumbled across your blog. I have also just been tagged and I have listed 10 facts about myself. I left out that I too love frogs and hubby has a motorbike. He would love to go to the GP but I don't think that will happen this year.
Cheers Linda :)